Cummins Stroker 6.7L Kit?

Although the information is hard to find, there is a Cummins 6. 7L B Series engine available for the Ag market. It appears from the bore & stroke callouts that only the stroke is increased. I wonder if you could purchase the crankshaft and connecting rods from Cummins (provided we had the part numbers) and bolt it up? It may require modifications to the engine/oil pan, but wow, how unique would that be? Cummins 6. 7L Diesel!!
    2000 Ram 2500 SLT, 2wd Regcab, Driftwood/Agate, 6spd, ETC Diesel. Rickson 19.5s, Simulators, Michelin 225/70R19.5 tires, Reunel double break rear bumper, van Aaken CPC, TST Competition PowerMax, RV i

HMMM! A stroker kit for our strokers! 6. 7L ciphers to ~ 407 C. I. and ~ . 640 longer stroke. I wonder if the piston bowl would work with the 5. 9 head chamber CC - ie. comp ratio. Craig

You'd have to cut back the rpm a little but I like it. Personally I doubt it's in the same block though. With that much throw in the crank you'll be mighty close to smacking the bottoms of the cylinders with the sides of the rods.

-Scott
    '06 SLT 4x4 handshaker. Tweeked electronics, couple big fans, pair of pumps, new bumpstick, set of showerheads, and a real clutch.....

And a '95 to haul the busted 06 home from the pulls....

Thanks to:
    Rip
    Don
    The Australians
    Peter

There is a 6. 7L that will be available next year for the ag market. It is a tier III engine. Yes the block is different than the current ISB with the HPCR engine but the head is the same. This engine has been in Europe for the past 2 years. Buy a new block, crank, connecting rods and you'll be in business-don't hope to get these parts until middle of summer next year on '05
    2005 RAM 2500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 LWB NV5600 FLAME RED

SOLD! 2001 RAM2500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 235hp 5 Speed Banks PowerPack Driftwood 285/75 R16 BFG KO Cummins 24v Red Valve Cover MAG-HYTEC - 135,418 miles

I was at a farm show this past weekend and there was an Agco tractor that had the 6. 7 in it. It wasn't intercooled and it wasn't a common rail, the pump actually looked very similiar to the one on my 91. The blocked looked different too.
    2004.5 3500, 4x4, Bone Stock!!!!!!
    91 Dodge W250, 4x4,Cummins 300,000 mi. still purrs like a kitty