Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IDAHO DYNO DAYS. meridian motorsports aug 26, 27

Idaho Dyno Days Aug 26 And 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Diesel Pickups:

Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,

and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 9th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”

Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Saturday AUG 26, and Sunday AUG 27, 2006, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $45. 00 for 3 runs.

Cost to redyno later in the day or the next day is $35. 00 for 3 runs. For anyone who attends Saturday and doesn’t get to dyno due to time constraints, MMS will continue the dynoing on Sunday till all trucks are dynoed. If you arent able to attend Saturday come out Sunday. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the weekend in the parking lot. Also a bbq is planned.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Dodge Turbo Diesel owners (IDAHO BOMBERS), but, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on www.cumminsforum.com and the TDR www.turbodieselregister.com under the events sections on the forums and www.oilburners.net under event forums

Event location:

Meridian Motorsports

521 E. King St.

Meridian, ID 83642

887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0. 1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

For more info call Muddy at 208 739-2520. If no answer leave message. Also Don at MMS 208 887-2058. Also feel free to use the private message system on the forums.

The Idaho Bombers also meet for a monthly dinner meeting the 4th wed of each month at 7 pm at the Golden Corral in Nampa. We start arriving for a bs session and to admire each others trucks at 6:30 pm in the nw corner of the parking lot.
    Last edited by MUDDY; 07-15-2006 at 10:57 PM.
    97 DRW CLUBCAB FLATBED. 385 RWHP/837 RWTQ
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

previously owned 19 DODGE CUMMINS trucks.

FOR IDAHO TDR CHAPTER EVENTS CHECK NORTHWEST EVENTS AT TDR AND WWW.IDAHOTURBODIESELS.COM

Wow Muddy, Just wondering why you scheduled this event the same time as Diesel Thunder which I posted on 5/17/06? We are close enough that we always get people from Southern Idaho and Utah that attend Diesel Thunder.
    GHOST RIDER
    04, 3500, Wht Laramie, 4x4, Smarty, TST, MP8, IdahoCTD Twins, DTT 48RE-89% w/Mag-Hytec DD, 3.73 LSD DRW, Road Armor Titan II w/KC Daylighers & PIAA's, RamAir Hood, NW Custom Mudflaps, 51" Nelson Mflr.

497.9 HP, 1/4 mile=13.859 at 97.85 MPH before existing mods, had Hot Juice and B1-2-04.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BOB
    Wow Muddy, Just wondering why you scheduled this event the same time as Diesel Thunder which I posted on 5/17/06? We are close enough that we always get people from Southern Idaho and Utah that attend Diesel Thunder.

wow bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i had the event scheduled early in the spring [march] before ya even picked this date. i believe at the time you had another date picked for d. t. ??????????? i mentioned the date in a number of my many idaho bomber threads before 5/17. http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/sh...?t=1580&page=4 may 16-06 on this particular post.

this date worked well for our members and don at mms. we had the same date last yr and will probably have same weekend next year. [as long as we avoid scheduling conflicts]

im sure ya didnt intentionally schedule d. t. in spokane washington the same date as the idaho dyno day. i certainly wouldnt have scheduled the idaho event the same date as the washington date had it been released before our event was arranged and on schedule. in fact i attempt to avoid scheduling the same weekend as any diesel event in the west.

next time we can be sure to talk personally by cell to avoid any more scheduling conflicts.
    Last edited by MUDDY; 07-26-2006 at 03:54 PM.
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

FOR IDAHO TDR CHAPTER EVENTS CHECK NORTHWEST EVENTS AT TDR AND WWW.IDAHOTURBODIESELS.COM

I may head up to watch.
    1998 24v 2500 Quad Cab Shortbox 4x4.
    35" BFG M/Ts on Weld wheels, 2" lift with Bilstein 5100s, RV275s, Smarty, TST, ATS manifold, straight piped, Banks guages, Yukon 4.10s and Detroit in the rear, Frantz oil filter, PSC steering box, DSS, Putnam class V hitch, 172,000 miles.

lookin fwd to seein ya again nate
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

No problem Muddy, have fun.
    GHOST RIDER
    04, 3500, Wht Laramie, 4x4, Smarty, TST, MP8, IdahoCTD Twins, DTT 48RE-89% w/Mag-Hytec DD, 3.73 LSD DRW, Road Armor Titan II w/KC Daylighers & PIAA's, RamAir Hood, NW Custom Mudflaps, 51" Nelson Mflr.

497.9 HP, 1/4 mile=13.859 at 97.85 MPH before existing mods, had Hot Juice and B1-2-04.

It should be a good time.

Steve
    2001.5 Dodge Quadcab Sport,CTD, 6 Speed, Edge Hot Juice with Attitude,BD 130 HP inj, FE Clutch, Vulcan Big Line Kit, IIS Super Phat Shaft 62/14 ,ATS Exhaust Manifold, Swanker Intake Manifold, 12 mm ARP Studs, .020 12v Marine Headgasket.

Intense Blue........

If I can work it into my schedule. I would like to attend this year. I think it will be a good time for sure.

Max
    2001/QC/LB/SLT/AUTO/4X4/TST PM3/SMARTY/JAMMER 5'S/FASS/HTT STAGE III HYBRID WITH 14cm HOUSING OVER AN HT3B/5" EXHAUST/WESTACH GAUGES, BOOST-EGT, TRANS TEMP (LINE & PAN), FUEL PRESSURE/UPGRADE CONVERTER/SHIFT KIT/PRESSURE LOC/

I'd like to check out your turbo's aswell, sounds like a good setup.

Steve
    2001.5 Dodge Quadcab Sport,CTD, 6 Speed, Edge Hot Juice with Attitude,BD 130 HP inj, FE Clutch, Vulcan Big Line Kit, IIS Super Phat Shaft 62/14 ,ATS Exhaust Manifold, Swanker Intake Manifold, 12 mm ARP Studs, .020 12v Marine Headgasket.

Intense Blue........

So far I am quite impressed with the way my setup works. It was defiantly a pain in the butt to build, but fun at the same time. There is nothing like having something come together and work well, that you have built from scratch. I am curious as to what the difference will be from the Bully Dog dyno.

Do we have to pre register for this event, or just show up? As it sits right now I should be able to make it!

Max
    2001/QC/LB/SLT/AUTO/4X4/TST PM3/SMARTY/JAMMER 5'S/FASS/HTT STAGE III HYBRID WITH 14cm HOUSING OVER AN HT3B/5" EXHAUST/WESTACH GAUGES, BOOST-EGT, TRANS TEMP (LINE & PAN), FUEL PRESSURE/UPGRADE CONVERTER/SHIFT KIT/PRESSURE LOC/

max,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ya can just show up to dyno or ya can call don at mms and reserve a favored timeslot.
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

Thanks muddy!

I made reservations last night, so I will be there for sure. I will give Don a call and lock in a slot. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Max

6 more days to go
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

Sorry guys. It looks like I won't be able to join you this weekend. Hopefully things will work out better for the next one. I hope you all have a good time and throw down some good numbers.

Max

awsome. . . . . . . . . . great trnout. good amt dynoed,,,,,,,,,good amt spectatrs.

traveled from south utah and from east wash to attend. points in between

till 8pm last nite.

resumes 2day

good #s if ya can see dynobrd

dauthr to post pics ltr

790 top #

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MUDDY; 08-27-2006 at 07:57 AM.
    98 12V QUAD CAB 4WD.
    03 QUAD CAB 4WD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast