I'm going to add a transmission cooler and fan. I plan to totally bypass the existing system and just come straight off the transmission.

Does anyone know what size the fittings are for the hard cooler lines?

I think they are 5/8 inverted flare, but want to double check.

Also what is the direction of flow? I've read that the line at the front is the one comnig out.