I found some LSD just south of Austin

I was surprised to find some LSD when I filled up at the Conoco, Tex-Best convenient store just outside of Austin going south on IH-35. It's exit 217, and it's on the east side of IH-35. Anyway, just wanted to let some of you who may live in the Austin area know if you miss the old LSD.
    '07 2500 QC SLT, 4x4 5.9L, Straight-Piped, "Home-made" cold air induction kit, Ranch Hand Grille Guard, Rhino Liner, Smarty Jr., Silencer ring & intake baffles are "MIA"!

I haven't seen any LSD since the 60's.
    '96 2500 CC, DTT auto, 3.54 lsd, #100 plate,3k GSK, Bosch 215 injectors, Afe Stage 2, Mag-Hytec, Bilsteins, air bags, Isspro triple guages, 4" turbo back exhaust, no cat., kdp done, TAG, afc, hydroboost conversion. 100k

WOW!!! LSD at the gas station!!?!??!

I wonder what happened to the crackheads?
    '01 3500 Sport 4x4 LBQC HO-6spd 3:54-Mag Hytec F/R-FASS-FAST-Banks-275's-19.5's-GV O/U-Ute-Thuren-Dynatrac-TruTrac F/R-Smarty-Viair Ultra-Optimas-Viper Hood-PSC-Griffin Rad/Int-5k Bags-10 Autometer C/F-Alpine-Sirius-National Air Seats-Reese 30k-Ram Mount-Toughbook-150gal.

LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYAMIDE

Could be what's wrong with this country today? We have "cheapened" anything and everything that ever was of value. Most recently, the 'Office of The President of the USA'.

Sorry, this has really moved off topic. . .
    SOLD
    2003 3500 SRW, DTT 48RE
    5" MBRP Exhaust, Dipricol Gauges
    RideRite Airbags, 4.5" Lift, 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's on 18 x 9.5 American Eagles.

Talking

No surprise there- you were in Willie's neighborhood, after all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lins View Post
    No surprise there- you were in Willie's neighborhood, after all. ;-)

I think Willie prefers the "all natural" approach to catching a buzz if you know what I mean. . .
    '07 2500 QC SLT, 4x4 5.9L, Straight-Piped, "Home-made" cold air induction kit, Ranch Hand Grille Guard, Rhino Liner, Smarty Jr., Silencer ring & intake baffles are "MIA"!

Oh, yeah- FarmAid & all that. . . ;-)