cable conversion for vacuum 4x4 actuator dana60

Anyone know of a cable conversion kit for locking the 4x4 on the front dana 60 axle? can i buy it somewhere? my vacuum pump is shot but not leaking so i`d just as soon install a cable as go through the work off taking the vacuum pump off ,thanks
    FROM NEWFOUNDLAND CANADA (2001 DODGE RAM 2500 CAB-AND-A-HALF, 4X4 ,CUMMINS TORBO ,DSS INSTALLED ,NEW TRAC-BAR ,NEW WHEEL BEARINGS, BALL JOINTS,NEW TIRES,178000klms ,new powersteering pump,new wheel alignment.NIGHTMARE TO DRIVE!!!!!

2011 ram 3500 DRW Laramie

Thanks BOB V i think thats the product for me and they have a distributor in Atlantic Canada where i live.
    FROM NEWFOUNDLAND CANADA (2001 DODGE RAM 2500 CAB-AND-A-HALF, 4X4 ,CUMMINS TORBO ,DSS INSTALLED ,NEW TRAC-BAR ,NEW WHEEL BEARINGS, BALL JOINTS,NEW TIRES,178000klms ,new powersteering pump,new wheel alignment.NIGHTMARE TO DRIVE!!!!!

Vacuum pump is also needed for HVAC controls and cruise control; so you will need to fix the pump anyway or come up with an alternate vacuum source.
    1995 2500 SLT Club 4x4, auto, #3600 Elkhorn slide in, AirLift air springs, K&N, front hitch with 10k Champion winch, Putnam 15,000# (1500# tongue) rear hitch, Rancho RS9000 rear, Bilstein front, Hellwig rear sway bar. KDP tabbed. Luke's Link on track bar. Dana PowerLok™, DTT Stage 1. 245,000 miles.

yea, i know, but i have had trouble with that vacuum system anyways,so i think i`ll still get the cable kit and fix the pump later. what will i do when i fix the pump and use the cable ,will i have to block the vacuum lines that go to the front diff?

I would block the ONE line that goes to the transfer case. Should be able to find it above the master cyl
    2011 ram 3500 DRW Laramie

I second what Bob V said. I just unhooked the vacume line on the tree above the master cylinder and put a cap on it. Everything works exactly as it should
    98 12v 4x4, 215hp pump, DDP stage 3 inj, #10 plate. 3k gsk, georend trans, ported fire ringed head W/ 60# V.S., PDR cam, II 62/12/65, AFE stage 2, 4" exh, carli suspension w/ 35's, lukes link, DSS steering brace, ATS exh. manifold, PosiLok, 4w disc

i have the posi lock system on my truck. it wasn't as easy to install as i would have thought, and you can really only run the cable the way that the instructions state. but once i got it in and adjusted, this is the only way to go until you can afford a free spin kit. i use the truck in the woods and have lost 4 wheel drive due to a stick more than i can remember. it will not happen with this kit, short of one hell of a stick (tree). so far i am very happy with it.