1. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

Call me Crazy Yes But the chance came up that I found 1 crew cab in Calif and then the blue 1 was bought by a guy in Texas and he has sent it to me to be converted . So the Fun will soon begin . I am working on getting a shop to be able to work on theses . they will not be fancy build's just functionally solid and driving truck's . Going to paint the frames on both just to clean thing's up some . Going to be starting somewhere around the first of Month so Stay tuned . I am not tryin to impress anyone by doing 2 at a time it is just easier for me if I work on both at same time . Plan is to put both on Jack stand's and tear em both down to Cab and frame and rear end then start going into 4x4 set/up first . Then swap Drive train's into Both of them
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Yes I put them side by side next to my Beast just to show what they will look close to when done . Mine is lacking Paint and a couple small item's :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018
    Simplysmn , Jan 15, 2014
  2. DVolk

Your going to do what im doing , not fancy just a clean relible truck , Are you rebuilding the 4x4 ? or is that one done already ?

DVolk , Jan 15, 2014
  3. DVolk

Oh if needed if you go to Ram central site there is a guy on there tha has new rear hangers with bushings thats greasible that has 5/8 bolts instead of 1/2" he also sends a template to use as a pater so you can drill the frame , they work great .

DVolk , Jan 15, 2014
  4. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

Yes the 4x4 is Mine Finished that Last Feb been running and driving ever sense . I won't run Jungles stuff I like stock yes his stuff is Nice but I'm on a Budget . Both Crewcab's will be turned into 4x4 with a cummin's under the hood . :)

Simplysmn , Jan 15, 2014
  5. DVolk

I couldn't find decent used stuff so I went that route , but they are worth the money though

DVolk , Jan 16, 2014
  6. cheevowevo

dang where you find all the trucks at. ive been looking for a crewcab longbed for a while and haven't found one yet. you interested in selling that white one? that's looks like a clean truck.

cheevowevo , Mar 4, 2015
  7. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

Send me a PM I have a Longbed crewcab for sale if your interested . or E mail -- email address removed -- just put crewcab in subject line Please .

Val

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    Simplysmn , Mar 4, 2015
  8. DVolk

Hey is there any difference on the fire walls ? I'm having issues putting the engine in my crew cab ,I think it's the cherry picker not goving e the right angle , help !!!!

DVolk , Oct 4, 2015
  9. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

1981 TO 93 Is all the same except for a couple wire holes Yes It's the angle of the cherry picker that is throwing you off .I will PM you my Number if you need help .

Simplysmn , Oct 4, 2015
  10. DVolk

It was good talking to ya!!!!!

DVolk , Oct 5, 2015
  11. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

Like Wise Nice to talk ith another Dodge Crewcab Nut :)

Simplysmn , Oct 5, 2015
  12. MMeier

You still working on the white truck, or did I miss something?? Will try to call in the next day or two !

MMeier , Oct 6, 2015
  13. Simplysmn TDR MEMBER

As Long as weather work's with me today .I should be moving the truck out front and take a Trip down the road really quick to see how it run's . If everything is good it goes to Muffler shop tomorrow .

Simplysmn , Oct 6, 2015