changing injectors

this weekend i am putting DD2 in my truck. i am wondering if there is anything that i need to know before doing this. I have never changed the injectors so i have no idea what i am doing but as long as they come with instruction i think that i can figure it out. i am the only one who works on my truck beside one of the guys at my shop who built my winch carrier and i don't think he will be around this weekend to help so i am going solo on this project.

thanks
    2001HO DDUFM DD2 Banks Exhaust Brake Dodgezilla HX40/35 BHAF Con OFE 5 inch deaver coils in front add-a-leaf in rear 37/12.5R16 warn15000 winch custom mount FASS 2wd low kit Warn lights fuel turbo and egt gauges 4.30 gears rear detroit ARB in the front with ARB compressor Full On-board air Air horns Brake Smart Rock rails

What's your e-mail?

Andrew

RIP HVAC

2001HO DDUFM DD2 Banks Exhaust Brake Dodgezilla HX40/35 BHAF Con OFE 5 inch deaver coils in front add-a-leaf in rear 37/12.5R16 warn15000 winch custom mount FASS 2wd low kit Warn lights fuel turbo and egt gauges 4.30 gears rear detroit ARB in the front with ARB compressor Full On-board air Air horns Brake Smart Rock rails

sending it now, hope it helps.

RIP HVAC

thanks

your welcome, have fun!!!

RIP HVAC

Solo, first time doing it, it took me 3 hours from the time I shut down the truck to the time it fired again. Absolutely straight forward, no problems, fairly simple procedure. Out of the things I've done to my truck that I was worried about screwing something up, it's right behind drilling for the pyro and in front of cutting the tranny line for my temp gauge (which I don't have anymore). EDIT: Do still have the gauge, just put the line in with the port rather than running the temp manifold.

Josh
    Denis' Disgustingly Sick 2001 2500 QC, LWB, CTD, DTT, M4's, Comp, B1-2, water/meth. 2 trophies: 2004 Klamath Falls and Tulelake 8000lb street class pulling CHAMP

Josh's:"All go-no show": 2001 2500 SLT, QC, SWB, CTD, Full billet DTT, Drag Comp, Super Special M4's, B1-2 , Rip's 4", RASPed, ECM thingy